Invisalign in Woodland Hills, CA is a revolutionary orthodontic system that relies on clear aligners to straighten teeth.
Patients enjoy this system because the aligners are made of comfortable plastic that doesn't scratch the gums or weigh down the smile. It also allows for discreet orthodontics. Friends and family members may not even notice you're in treatment!
Tips on Caring for Your Clear Aligners
If you're considering Invisalign, you may wonder how to care for your aligners properly. Here are a few tips to get you started.
- Remove Invisalign aligners when eating.
- Remove Invisalign aligners when drinking anything other than water.
- Clean your aligners with a gentle soap and room temperature water.
- When your aligners are not in use, store them safely.
- Rinse your aligners daily.
- Brush and floss your teeth as usual—never skip this step!
You want to make sure you don't damage your aligners with hot beverages or harsh cleansers. Our team will provide further recommendations if you decide on Invisalign.
We schedule you to see our Invisalign dentist in Woodland Hills, CA to learn whether you're a candidate. This is also a great time to ask questions!
For More on Invisalign, Contact Our Woodland Hills Office
We are always happy to answer your questions and help you choose the best orthodontic system for your unique needs. So give us a call today if you have questions or are ready to arrange your Invisalign consultation.