We practice all CDC and OSHA standards of infection control daily, even prior to this virus. We treat everything to the highest standards for our patients and employee’s safety. Every instrument used in your mouth is sterilized. Items that cannot be sterilized are disposable. We use hospital-level disinfection in all areas in our office to destroy pathogens, and our team is highly trained in these protocols.
We’ve implemented some extra precautions in addition to the universal precautions we take to protect your health.
What we are doing in Woodland Hills and Manhattan Beach:
- We have implemented designated times on the schedule for high-risk patients.
- Minimized use of reception area by having patients waiting in car until the scheduled appointment time.
- Masks must be worn by all patients when no treatment being performed, hand sanitizer before brought to back.
- Disinfecting the reception room, check-in and check-out counter tops and bathrooms every hour.
- Disinfecting doorknobs and sinks with disinfectant wipes.
- Temperature scan preformed at front station; All patients must have a temperature less than 100.4 degrees to be seen.
- Hydrogen Peroxide rinses provided before treatment.
- Plexiglass barriers at front office to protect staff and patients.
- Removed all magazine, toys and unnecessary items from the reception room.
- Practicing social distancing; this includes no handshaking and hugging.